What I'm Doing Now
I'm home in Göteborg, Sweden focusing on these things:
- Writing blog posts for Make for people. I just finished a redesign of the blog. Now I'm back to writing articles.
- Playing music. Most of my practice time is spent on Mozart's wonderful clarinet concerto.
- Bodyweight strength training. Right now I'm doing a Push/Pull/Legs bodyweight strength training program. Can't wait to go back to the gym, though.
- Walking. Inspired by Gustav Mahler and Friedrich Nietzsche, I'm walking almost every day to clear my head. I'll write about this later.
- Practicing yoga and meditation.
Last updated: April 2020. Page inspired by Derek Sivers.